Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Reading Goals

This year I am participating in two reading challenges (so far), reading for my library's new teen book club, and (I hope) reading for this years Arkansas Teen Book Award selection committee.

I have pledged to read 40 books on Goodreads.

I have pledged to be a green star reader on Red House Book's 2013 NetGalley Challenge.  This means I will read between 11 and 20 books specifically from NetGalley.

My library's teen book club (and me) will be reading these books this year:

January              Fever Crumb (this is the only title that I have previously read,but there are several on this list that I have been wanting to read)
February            Water Steps
March                  Savvy
April                    Pope Joan
May                     Gregor the Overlander
June                     Little Brother
July                      Before Green Gables
August                  Happyface
September           Cosmic
October                Eli the Good
November            Fair Weather
December            The River Between Us

I will also be reading for the Arkansas Teen Book Award selection committee again this year.  I will create a  post in the Spring when our new lists are posted.  

**Note: If you write book reviews or are a librarian, and have not created your own NetGalley account.  Do so!  Its a great way to read/preview books prior to their publication!

No comments:

Post a Comment