Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Twitter style book reviews

I was in a car accident on March 3rd and cracked my left wrist, which is my dominant hand.

Due to my accident, my ability to write book reviews has been limited. This is my attempt to do "twitter style" book reviews.


Starters by Lisaa Price: young adult novel dystopian, parents dead, rent-a-body, live over 200 years, prisons for orphans, disappearing kids, secrets

Secret Letters by Leah Scheier : young adult novel, Victorian time period, Sherlock Holmes, solving my stories, family secrets, undercover maid

Watchers Last Stop by Peter Lerangis: tween novel, finding missing missing dad, crazy neighbor, alternate worlds, subway tunnels

Patient One by Leonard Goldberg: adult novel: president is sick, poison at state dinner, terrorists, doctor who was special ops trained

Stone Girl by Alyssa Scheinel : young adult novel, teen romance?, anorexia, bulimia, depression, self dialogue

No comments:

Post a Comment